one more night

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008

I am realizing that lives are built upon perspective. If you think about it....all the opinions you disagree with will seem logical if you imagine you had grown up in their situation...generally. I just think that we all need to take a few chill pills and realize that life is all about having fun. Letting ourselves make our own choices and not caring if other people make different choices, or if they make choices you disagree with. Some of the world's most influential people were the ones who encouraged acceptance. It's so crucial to our everyday lives even, never mind on the world-scale. I get so angry at people for doing stuff that probably actually might make sense if I stop being so ego-centric and look at it from their point view. This is kind of an elementary concept, I'm aware...but I still like it. Everyone has their own story, and maybe if we took the time to learn other people's stories, the world would be a bit better.

Today I decided that nature understands music. I suppose nature created music...so why wouldn't it understand. Maybe nature is music...and I just haven't been listening to it enough lately. I don't know...it's just something I thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment