what I want...

>> Saturday, April 19, 2008

So today I was just thinking...about growing up, and things that I want in life...this is what I now have on a beautifully messy page...

I want to spin until I fall over and feel sick. More adventure walks. Stop worrying. I want to buy less. I want to hug people more. Read more. I want to eat more vegetables and drink more water and write in my journal. I want to care about people. I want letters in the mail. I want to draw with chalk and paint with my hands. Be more honest and less boxed in. I want to wear more scarves. To feel loved and beautiful. To accept myself. Laugh. I want to play dress up. And just play more. Give more cards. I want to jump in more puddles and get muddy more often. Make human pulleys. I want to smell more...more flowers, grass, air, cooking. I want to experience things more fully. I want to see beauty in things that seem ugly. I want to live the questions. And spend more time in silence - thinking. I want to drink more tea. I want to spend more time just thinking with others. I want to wear more yellow and green and I want to go naked more often. I want to snort when I laugh and spray milk out of my nose. I want to get drunk less and spend more time getting to know people - including myself. I want to see more sunrises. I want to sing and dance freely, and follow the path I want to follow, without raised eyebrows or hushed criticisms. I want to paint nails and giggle until two am. I want people to talk to me about things instead of just being upset. I believe the impossible is happening every day. I want to see the impossible that happens. <3>

1 comments:

Post a Comment