hydrocortisone cream

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things to write about...soon.

the outside influences that affect my decisions...my inner being, and my inner decisions. why do I care so much what people think?

bravery...

How I am lost in my own way. How one can be lost, even on a clearly marked, well trodden path. (Is this where I want to be?)

some other stuff I don't remember right now.

so tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love? all the time. all the time.
*owl city

one of these days, you'll miss your train and come stay with me. we'll have drinks and talk about things and any excuse to stay awake with. you'll sleep here and i'll sleep there. but then the heating may be down again, at my convenience. we'd be good, we'd be great together.

say goodnight and go.
*imogen

0 comments:

Post a Comment